BAM Protocol (policies and procedures)
as of July 1, 2022
BAM Studios is open and available for audio sessions, while adhering to strict precautions in order to keep our facility, studios, and more importantly, our staff and customers safe from the spread of the Coronavirus. We’re committed to effective policies for social distancing, protective equipment, cleanliness, hygiene and other actions aligned with federal, state, and local guidance.
This includes the following:
- All persons entering our facility are asked to review and sign our wellness questionnaire.
- Face masks/coverings will be required for team members and guests.
- Face masks/coverings and disposable gloves are available upon request.
- Hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes are available throughout the facility.
- Sinks are available for hand washing.
- Signage and floor markers are placed in common areas to guide appropriate social distancing.
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfection of our offices and studios are performed regularly.
- HVAC systems have been adjusted throughout the facility to increase ventilation.
- Covid-19 Compliance Officer on-site for any questions or concerns.
Additionally, listed below are detailed safety protocols for Audio Services:
- Our protocols are SAG-AFTRA approved, and either meet or exceed guidelines set by the CDC.
- HEPA air purifiers (.3 microns, changes 5x/hour) are used throughout all control rooms, studios, booths and stages
- Our VO booths and ADR stages allow direct access for talent, equaling zero contact with staff.
- Scripts and cue sheets can be either printed or displayed on iPads for talent and actors.
- Control Rooms, VO booths and ADR stages are disinfected between every session.
- Studio equipment is UV-C light sterilized between every session.
- Disposable headphone covers are used for all sessions. We also encourage actors to bring
their own set of headphones. Studio loudspeakers can also be used instead of headphones.
- We are limiting client/guest capacity in control rooms and studios in order to maintain adequate social distancing. NOTE: Parents/Guardians and Teachers are allowed at all times for supervised sessions with minors.
- Talent and/or clients can be digitally patched into audio sessions utilizing SourceConnect, Zoom, SessionLinkPro, ipDTL, Skype, Google, phone patch and/or other software.
BAM provides canned & bottled beverages, as well as a variety of individually wrapped snacks. In addition, meals may also be ordered and delivered. A complete list of beverages, snacks and restaurants is available upon request.
Please review our wellness questionnaire.
If you answer NO to any of the statements, we kindly ask you to reschedule your appointment.
- I affirm that I have not been in close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last week.
- I affirm that no one in my household (including myself) or workplace has experienced any COVID-19 symptoms such as Fever, Cough, Severe Acute Respiratory illness, sore throat and difficulty breathing in the last week.
- I affirm that no one in my household or workplace has been in close contact with or exposed to any person(s) with COVID-19 symptoms and who is seeking a medical diagnosis in the last week.
- I affirm that I do not have COVID-19 and am in good health to complete my services at BAM Studios.